What are we looking for ?
All films must be directly or indirectly related to this year’s festival theme CLIMATE CHANGE. Films should be subtitled in English.
– For documentaries and reports, we require a minimum length of 5 minutes.
– For short feature films, animated films or commercials, it may also be shorter.
– Films that address a specific aspect of our theme
– Geographical diversity in order to represent as many different perspectives as possible.
– particularly emotional or entertaining films
– films that are particularly successful on the net
– scientific contributions from universities and research institutions
– films that contribute to broadening cultural horizons
– films that can be used for educational purposes
– films by professional filmmakers as well as by self-taught filmmakers
– Films that shine a light on minorities or socially disadvantaged people.
– Films that break down prejudices and cultural barriers and contribute to a better intercultural understanding.
– Films that look into the future
– Films about the heroes of our society
– Films that show solutions
– Films that address social phenomena
– Films by state institutions
– Films that juxtapose different perspectives / attitudes